Innovativecommunities.org Foundation is a Canadian registered charity with about 100 pro-bono volunteer team members and over 1000 ICO Community Members globally. We have 24 Community Initiatives in 11 countries – (as per 2020) and are located on four continents.
The ICO Vision
In order to support and strengthen the people in the communities we serve, we relieve poverty and advance education by connecting Communities with Resources through processes, technologies, grassroots involvement, team building and Community-driven Initiatives.
The ICO Mission
- 100% volunteer – 100% donations to the Community Initiative – 100% transparent
- Build relationships first, then task if required.
- Take risks to innovate.
- Do not let ideology affect our relationships.
- Share with the World our Research, Projects, and Initiatives whether successful or not.
- And remember – above all, we are Friends working together.
View our Constitution
Learn more about ICO’s history
View our Charter
To get involved, Join ICO
Read about our Board of Directors and Leadership Team
Our committed volunteers take ownership of their areas of responsibility and believe in the power of collaboration. They understand that “You are the Difference“.