…above all, we are Friends working together…
ICO Community Members are supporting Members of the Foundation who are non-voting members and who wish to support ICO with flexibility as to support and time available. ICO Team Members hold a defined active role, have voting rights within the Foundation, and defined tasks that they complete on behalf of the Foundation. Please indicate your wish to be a team member by letting us know you wish to volunteer.
ICO Community Membership in ICO is free and open to all people of the World that agree to accept and abide by our ICO Members’ Charter.
In order to support and strengthen the people in the communities we serve, we relieve poverty and advance education by connecting Communities with Resources through processes, technologies, grassroots involvement, team building and Community-driven Initiatives.
- 100% volunteer – 100% donations to the Community Initiative – 100% transparent
- Build relationships first, then task if required.
- Take risks to innovate.
- Do not let ideology affect our relationships.
- Share with the World our Research, Projects and Initiatives whether successful or not.
- And remember, …above all, we are Friends working together…
TO JOIN ICO as a COMMUNITY MEMBER or TEAM MEMBER
Please email us at Membership(at)InnovativeCommunities.Org with your name and contact information, including your email and phone number.
Should you wish to volunteer with us, please include your areas of interest and attach your Resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!