…above all, we are Friends working together…
ICO Community Members are supporting Members of the Foundation who do not have a “defined active role” and are non-voting members of the Foundation. ICO Community Members have flexibility as to support and time available. (Should you wish to be a volunteer ICO Team Member with a “defined active role” and voting rights within the Foundation, please indicate that in “I wish to volunteer” section below).
ICO Community Membership in ICO is free and open to all people of the World that agree to accept and abide by our ICO Members’ Charter
In order to support and strengthen the people in the communities we serve, we relieve poverty and advance education by connecting Communities with Resources through processes, technologies, grassroots involvement, team building and Community-driven Initiatives.
- 100% volunteer – 100% donations to the Community Initiative – 100% transparent
- Build relationships first, then task if required.
- Take risks to innovate.
- Do not let ideology affect our relationships.
- Share with the World our Research, Projects and Initiatives whether successful or not.
- And remember, …above all, we are Friends working together…
TO JOIN ICO – Please complete our Membership Form. We will be in touch with you shortly.
(The link will open slowly in a new tab/window – please allow it to load)