Innovativecommunities.org Foundation is a Canadian registered charity with over 120 pro-bono volunteer team members and over 2000 ICO Friends globally. We have current or matured Communities and Initiatives in fifteen countries (as of 2017) and are located on four continents.
Flowing from the Constitution of InnovativeCommunities.Org Foundation (to view the complete Constitution, go here: ICO Constitution) ICO’s World vision is to eliminate poverty and further education and in order to accomplish that – ICO supports and strengthens the communities we serve, through grassroots involvement, team building and if required, Community-driven Initiatives.
The ICO Mission
- 100% volunteer – 100% donations to the Community Initiative – 100% transparent
- Build relationships first, then task if required.
- Take risks to innovate.
- Do not let ideology affect our relationships.
- Share with the World our Research, Projects and Initiatives whether successful or not.
- And remember – above all, we are Friends working together.
Learn more about ICO’s history here Our History
View our Charter here: ICO Charter
To get involved, sign up here: Join ICO
Read about our Board of Directors and Leadership Team here: ICO Board of Directors and Leadership Team
Our committed volunteers take ownership of their areas of responsibility and believe in the power of collaboration. They understand that they can make a difference! Read our “You are the Difference” document here: You are the Difference!