How We Are Organized
ICO Communities are the basic organizational building block of ICO and consist of ICO Friends around the World. ICO Friends especially include those who we are privileged to assist and share in friendship. The Council of ICO Communities represents all ICO Friends Worldwide.
ICO Centres are the service arm to ICO Communities and provide specialized services and functions and are organized by functional Groups.
ICO Communities Group: Group Leader - Sabrina Meherally
- Council of ICO Communitiies
- Secretariat to the Council
ICO Operations Group: Group Leader - Jennifer Wade
- Africa Initiatives Centre
- Asia Pacific Initiatives Centre
- Latin America Initiatives Centre
- Centre for Health Education
- Research and Evaluative Centre
ICO Human Dynamics Group: Group Leader - Dawn Robson
- Centre for Team Members
- Centre for Communications and Marketing
- Centre for Education
ICO Support Group: Group Leader - James Avery
- Finance Centre
- Property Management Centre
Run-For-Tomorrow Initiative Group: R4T Lead- Dr. Connie Allsopp
- R4T Runners
- R4T Go Team
- R4T Advisors
Board of Directors:
President and Chairman of the Board - John Mitchell
The Board of Directors is responsible to the membership and the community for InnovativeCommunities.Org Foundation and focuses to Governance, Transparency, Strategic Planning and Overall Policy. The Board is elected by the Members of Foundation who are all volunteers in active Team Member roles or who have an approved leave-of-absence for a maximum of one year.
The Board of Directors and ICO Groups are supported by the Office of the Chair.
Office of the Chair: Leader - Dr.Connie Allsopp
- ICO Strategic Development Unit
- ICO Capacity Building Unit
- ICO Online Collaboration Unit
- ICO Special Projects Unit
The directory including roles and biographies of our people can be viewed at ICO People Directory