Got an Idea?
Hello, Welcome to the ICO "One-Stop Shop" for people who have an Idea.
ICO Operations Group
We have 3 Idea Streams...
1. I have an Idea for an ICO Initiative or Project. e.g Stoves for Guatemala. We are very pleased that you have an Idea for an ICO Initiative. Please review our ICO Critical Success Factors below and then we will ask you to complete seven basic questions in an Online Form. ICO Initiative Development Form - 7Q
2. I have an Idea to start an ICO Community and want to know how to start one e.g ICO Courtenay Community. Starting an ICO Community can be very rewarding and exciting. This brief overview should assist you. An Introduction to Building an ICO Community.
3. I have an Idea for an ICO Service which provides specialist support and knowledge e.g Centre for Innovative Housing. ICO Centres provide services and support to our Initiatives and Communities Worldwide. If you have an Idea for a new ICO service, we would be very pleased to hear from you.
If you are not sure yet which Idea Stream your Idea fits into or if you require any assistance, please email us at: Info@InnovativeCommunities.Org and we will be delighted to assist. you.
ICO Critical Success Factors
ICO Mission and Mandate
...we build processes and teams to enable positive social change
by using innovative methods to eliminate poverty and to advance education...
What we do
- We support global communities in local initiatives with local oversight
- We raise understanding and knowledge of global issues through our volunteer and friends network
- We support interpersonal relationships between people who want to make positive social change
What sets us apart
- We are 100% volunteer based
- We give 100% of every dollar donated directly to the initiative and not to our overhead costs
- We are 100% transparent - go to LIVE Transparent Accounts to see how
- We have a broad charitable mandate that allows us to grow and expand
- We are an online organization focused on innovation and sustainability
All ICO Initiatives, Communities and Centres must be in harmony with our ICO Critical Success Factors (CSF’s).